We have rolled out a major update to our Virtual Classroom platform across all datacenter locations. The new update comes with major performance improvements, new features & minor bug fixes.
- [NEW Feature] Now attendees with whiteboard access can copy an image from anywhere and paste it in the whiteboard directly.
- [NEW Feature] Color of SEND button in chat can now be customized.
- [Improvement] Newly opened popup window now overlaps the previously opened popup window.
- [Improvement] Students in breakout rooms can now see lesson timer.
- [Improvement] Students without special rights can now insert images on whiteboard.
- [Improvement] Improved CPU Optimization.
- [Improvement] All 10 global datacenter locations has been greatly optimized with our improved congestion control technology to help overcome unpredictable mobile data network conditions such as packet loss and jitter.
- [Fix] Screen sharing title now translates automatically while changing the language.
- [Fix] Fixed students seeing incorrect page when teacher switches document pages while students' VC tab loads.
- [Fix] Fixed Students not being able to send problem report after class finishes.
- [Fix] Fixed student timer not getting updated when teachers extend lesson time in breakout room.
- [Fix] Fixed students in breakout room not seeing end-of-class alert when teacher manually ends the class.
- [Fix] Fixed student-presenter losing the role when teachers enter the breakout room.
- [Fix] Fixed connectivity test for upload speed showing inadequate result.